At Wallace International Trucks, we’ll assist you in finding the proper financing for all your equipment needs including new, used and mounted equipment. Even if your credit history isn’t stellar, we deal directly with a variety of lender’s that can offer various terms and conditions, so you’re not leaving here empty handed. Our goal is to find a finance package that’s right for you and your business, so be sure to get in touch with our finance manager today.
DOWNLOAD YOUR COMMERCIAL CREDIT APPLICATION HERE.
Please Print and Fax Completed Credit Application to (239) 334-8712
HERE ARE SOME POPULAR COMMERCIAL FINANCING OPTIONS
This type of contract allows you to include funding for related equipment and many other costs associated with purchasing trucks and trailers. When you work with Wallace International Trucks and our lendor's, you can enjoy the simple processing and documentation of these straightforward, simple-interest loans.
• Full payout loans
• Equal monthly payments
• Level principal payments
• Accelerated payments
• Skip payments for varying cash flow needs of seasonal businesses
• Balloon financing to preserve cash flow and maintain equity position
• Fixed Rate Financing
• Terms up to 72 months
• Simple documentation
If you want maximum monthly cash flow with a limited initial investment, but still want to retain ownership, then you should consider a TRAC (Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause) Lease. It has a predetermined price at lease end, which makes trade-in more predictable. Eliminate guesswork by paying a fixed amount equal to what the vehicle is predetermined to be worth at the end of your lease.
• No down payments - only one lease payment typically required in advance
• Monthly payments are lower than traditional financing to maximize cash flow
• Can be structured so the equipment doesn't appear as an asset or liability on balance sheet
• Generally considered a tax-oriented lease, so you may trade tax benefits for lower payments
• Ideal if you want to own equipment and bank credit is unavailable/ limited or when tax depreciation isn't a requirement
If you want to enjoy new equipment without worrying about trade-in values, and you want maximum cash flow, consider an FMV (Fair Market Value) Lease. FMVs are available on new vehicles and recommended when ownership and depreciation benefits are not desired. You aren't responsible for your equipment's residual value at the end of the lease term and will have several choices offering maximum flexibility.
THREE SIMPLE OPTIONS AT LEASE END
We offer tax-exempt municipal leasing to help the public sector obtain necessary equipment while staying within your budget. Any government agency that can issue tax-exempt securities generally can utilize tax-exempt leasing. This includes States, Countries, Cities, School Districts, Universities, Hospitals, Special Purpose Districts and Section 501(c)(3) Not-For-Profit Organizations.